One of the most popular items are the flyers. Incredible, totally outstanding designs that really catch the eye. Whether corporate, events or any other area, print ready. you won’t see these at the printers.
How to Create an Event Flyer Using Photoshop
Having an event without a flyer is much like making a movie without a preview or a teaser clip. Not only that, on sites like Craigslist and EventOrb where you can promote your event, your event stands to gain way more attention if you have a flyer. But wait, you’re worried that you have two left feet when it comes to graphic design and professional designers are too expensive. Well not to worry, if you have Photoshop and a few minutes here is how to fix a great flyer for your event yourself.
- 1Create a new image in Photoshop with dimensions 2100x1050. As a rule of thumb, it’s always best to start out with a large image if you’re designing for print unless you’re working with vector images.
- 2Select a bright yellow for the foreground color, and red for the background color. In this example #fdf403 for yellow and #f94313 for red were used.
- 3In the toolbar, click Filter > Render > Clouds.
- 4You now have a great background for your event. Add the title of your event to the flyer. The Large Impact font with a white foreground seems to blend well with this background, but you can get a little creative.
- 5The flyer looks a little bare at this point. To fix that, all you need are a couple of well placed inanimate objects. A pair of sunglasses and an imposing looking skyscraper were used in this example. You can download images like those from your favorite photo sharing website.
- 6Now you’ve got a spanking brand new flyer to use in promoting your event. Don’t forget to select a nice theme for your event page when setting it up.
Source: read more…