HDR Photo Effect in Adobe Photoshop by spoon graphics
- Duplicate image layer
- Right click on new layer and convert o smart object
- Go to image, adjustments and shadow and highlights adjustments. enter 50% for both
- Go to image, adjustments and black and white. click ok for default settings
- Double click the small settings icon of the layer in the layer’s panel. change to “overlay”.
- Go to filter, sharpen and smart sharpen menu. change settings to 100, 1.0 and 0.
- Go to filter, sharpen and unsharpen mask. change settings to 20, 30 and 0.
- Go to image, adjustments and brightness and contrast. change settings to 0 and 50%.
- Change image to black and white with black and white adjustment layer allowing you to change color via the layer icon.
- You can even drop opacity for effects.
- You can make adjustments by painting within the smart object’s layer mask. set up brush with 50% hardness. paint with black to remove and white to restore.
- Adjust HDR effect by adjusting the opacity. the lower the opacity the more of the original image will show
Price Guide - Website Design, Maintenance & Support
£250 - £5000
- WordPress Website
- Responsive Designs
- Hign End WordPress Theme
- Opt-in / Newsletter
- Social Media Share
- Life Time Updates
- Add-Ons Available
- Complete Handover
Get In Touch - Call: +44 (0) 7711 085 858