Description: “YARPP gives you a list of posts and/or pages related to the current entry, introducing the reader to other relevant content on your site.”
• Go to Plugins, then type in “Yet Another Related Posts Plugin” on the search box. Click “Install Now”
• Once you have installed and activated the plugin, go to Settings >> Related Posts (YARPP)
The plugin automatically adds related posts at the end of each post upon installation.
• Uncheck the “Automatically display related posts?” checkbox if you want to move the related posts elsewhere.
• If you would like to show related posts in your RSS and Atom feeds make sure to check the “display related posts in feeds”
• If you go to the widget options page, you’ll see the related posts can also be displayed as a widget. It will only be
displayed on a single entry (permalink) pages but it can be used even of the auto display option is turned off.