In the March 23, 2009 issue of Advertising Age, Jonathan Salem Baskin triggered an interesting concept in my mind. He talked about a Glendale, CA mall that turned marketing on its head by focusing on customer needs to bring customers to the mall instead of using the traditional discount coupons and promotional events of push marketing.
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- SELF IMPROVEMENT & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT | Digital Download £1.99
- 30 Natural Healing eBook Package £9.99
- Popcorn - 98 Popcorn Recipes | Digital Download £4.99
- 2000+ Adobe Photoshop Gradients £1.99
- Dating Articles - Over 1000 articles £4.99
- 260 Photoshop Brushes £1.99
- Gardening Landscape Articles £4.99
- Hi-Res Seamless PS Patterns £1.99
- Graphics - 1000 PNG Webpage Graphics, Digital Download £9.99
- 4600 Photoshop Gradients £1.99
- 72 Bookmarking Icons £1.99
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.