The WordPress Toolbar is a way of easily accessing some of the most common WordPress features. When you are logged into your WordPress dashboard and you visit your website, you will see the Toolbar running across the top of your site. This bar only appears if you are currently logged into your WordPress site, which means that it won’t be visible to your everyday site visitors. If you are not logged in, the Toolbar won’t be displayed.
The Toolbar allows you to quickly access the following commonly used features.
• Visit the WordPress.org website, Codex or Support forums
• Display your site Dashboard and other commonly used menu options that allow you to update your site Themes, Widgets and Menus
• Visit the Customizer to update various site settings and depending on your theme, update your Background and Header images Crafted by Maddison Designs . maddisondesigns.com Page: 1 3 Easy WP Guide for WordPress 4.9 . easywpguide.com
• View or Edit your blog comments
• Add a new Post, Media, Page or User
• Perform a site Search
• View or Edit your Profile and logout from the WordPress Dashboard
Hiding the Toolbar
You can stop the Toolbar from displaying by modifying the preferences associated with your Profile. Simply click on the Users link in the left-hand navigation to display the list of Users. From this list of Users, click your user name or click on the Edit link that appears beneath the user name when hovering your cursor over each row. Alternatively, click on the Your Profile link underneath the Users menu option in the left-hand navigation or within the fly-out menu.
When editing your Profile there is a Toolbar option as shown in the screen above.
• Show Toolbar when viewing site – Checking this box will display the Toolbar at the very top of your website (only for the person who is currently logged in)
Crafted by Maddison Designs maddisondesigns.com
Car dealer website design and layoutsread more
Father’s Day Discount Offer – 25% off all designs including websites, flyers, business cards, roll up banner designs and more.read more
How the Instagram Algorithm Works – The Instagram algorithm was introduced to help surface the best, most relevant content to each user every-time they…read more
Free Podcast Tools – list of Free Podcast tools you will find 15 free tools that you will make your life easier. If you know a Free Podcast tool that is notread more
Cryptocurrency Layouts & Designsread more
FREE image manipulation program that’s like Photoshop – GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program forread more
Single Page Websites for £100 / Yearread more
Set Up E-mail on an Android Phone for 1and1 hostingread more
Free images of the day – 18th May 2018read more
How to enable and disable maintenance mode using maintenance by fruitfulcoderead more
How to change out of stock message in woocommerceread more
How to change SKU in woocommerceread more